Central City, Surrey, British Columbia
- Property AddressCentral City, 10153 King George Boulevard, Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
Central City, 10153 King George Boulevard, Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
Located in the centre of Surrey, the fastest growing city in BC, Central City is an award-winning mixed-use development combining retail, office, and educational facilities. With immediate access to SkyTrain and thousands of free parking stalls, Central City is a hassle-free environment to shop, work, and learn.
• Shopping Centre: Spanning two blocks from 100 Avenue to 102 Avenue and combining 140 retail stores, restaurants and services, the shopping centre is anchored by Bed Bath & Beyond, T&T Supermarket, Winners, Shoppers Drug Mart, The Brick, Best Buy, Walmart, Canadian Passport Office, and Club 16 Trevor Linden Fitness/She’s Fit!. The shopping centre has been BOMA BESt Bronze certified recognizing excellence in building management.
• Simon Fraser University: Central City is home to a 350,000 square foot Simon Fraser University Campus with over 8,000 undergraduate and graduate students onsite.
• Tower 1: Situated ideally at the corner of 102 Avenue and University Drive, Tower 1 at Central City is an iconic, 25-storey office, 560,000 square AAA foot office building. BOMA BESt Gold Certified and awarded and BOMA BC’s Outstanding Building of the Year (TOBY) award, the building demonstrates excellence in design and building management. Find ample amenities, convenient location next to transit, interior access to the shopping centre, and world-class tenants onsite.
• Tower 2: Building on the success of Tower 1, the highly anticipated office development of Tower 2 at Central City is coming soon! The new AAA office tower will be situated at Old Yale Road and King George Boulevard and will showcase magnificent 360 degree views overlooking Holland Park. The new development will feature 25-storeys, 500,000+ square feet of space, 900+ parking spaces, and state-of-the-art amenities. Click here for a video of Tower 2 and here for a brochure outlining the Tower 2 development.
Located in the Core of the Fastest Growing City in BC
Surrounding Central City, there are numerous building projects recently completed or underway. Surrey’s new 77,000 SF City Centre Library, the new Surrey City Hall, expansion of Surrey Memorial Hospital, Jim Pattison Outpatient Care and Surgery Centre, and the new RCMP Headquarters (housing over 2,700 members and support personnel) were completed in recent years. Across the street from Central City, the new Civic Hotel opened in spring 2018 and Kwantlen Polytechnic University as well as numerous residences will open in summer 2018 at 3 Civic Plaza. The area directly northwest of Central City’s office Plaza will be home to new facilities for SFU to compliment the campus currently located in Central City. Overall, these projects will accelerate the urbanization of Surrey City Centre which will be complemented by numerous residential, commercial, office and mixed-use buildings under various stages of development within blocks of Central City.
1,000 SF to 24,000 square foot units are available for immediate occupancy for the shopping centre and Tower 1 for strong national and regional tenants. Pre-lease is currently available for Tower 2. For retail and tower leasing inquiries, contact Bill Rempel, Vice President BC Region, at Blackwood Partners at 604.587.7761 or at email@example.com.
Office Tower 1 and 2
- Blackwood Partners
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blackwood Partners